We are looking for a Data Solution Analyst to join Mindshare’s FAST (Data Advisory) Team. You will report to the Data and Analytics Lead and will be working closely in one of the projects. You will need to have a positive attitude as well as technically-inclined to be engaged for a short term to work on a specific project.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Data & Analytics Lead (ULTRA).
3 best things about the job:
- New and Dynamic – As part of the founding team, you will be directly involved in shaping the future of this business in this fast-changing programmatic industry.
- Great work culture – You will work with a diverse and collaborative group of co-workers passionate about digital media that know how to have fun at the same time.
- Flexibility and Empowerment – We appreciate colleagues who are tinkerers and problem solvers, those who think outside the box and contribute to new ways of working.
Measures of success –
In one - three months:
- Break down the workflow / process and translate it into small executable programs
- Deliver a cutting-edge data solution for Mindshare
Responsibilities of the role:
- Transferring of large amount of data from one cloud environment into another.
- Develop an optimised program for data processing as well as delivering
- Develop a reproducible product as well as preparing a well-documented instruction to use this product
What you will need:
- Candidate should have a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- Candidate with AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a plus
- Experience in architecting and building data solutions using AWS platforms (eg, S3, Redshift, Athena, Glue, EMR)
- Experience in big data projects using Sparks, Python, Hive, PHP, Bash/Shell Scripting, Hadoop
- Experience in working in cloud implementations and integrating AWS cloud services for migration of legacy environment
- Experience in API developments
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.