Requisition ID: 275867
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Analytics is one of the fastest growing areas and this role requires using innovation and state-of-the-art software to help customers deploy cloud based solutions. As we are strengthening our team in this exciting growth area, we are looking for a senior/principal consultant who can bring an entrepreneur mindset and help our customers on their journey of innovation and digital transformation. As a Senior/Principal consultant you will also be expected to maintain a broad internal network within the organization to support in the demand generation for the practice and your personal utilization.
As a Senior/Principal Consultant in the SAP Analytics and Insight Services team you will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of Analytics and Data Management solutions with a focus on Cloud including SAP HANA Cloud, S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud (with a strong preference for experience in Planning).
In this role, you will work directly with Line of Business, Industry and technology experts to translate our customers’ business needs into outcome-based analytics solutions:
- Deliver strategic advisory to help customers develop analytics roadmap and strategy that ties into customers’ vision and business imperatives.
- Bring strong thought-leadership and cloud mindset with clear understanding of Cloud concepts and Cloud architecture in order to help SAP customers on their journey to the cloud.
- Articulate and lead analytics business use case discovery working with business users at all levels including C-suite, executives and senior managers.
- Lead the design, build and deployment of Analytics and Data Management solutions for SAP customers
- Ability to work as a visualization architect to recommend the best visualization stories for customer’s business KPI’s
PERSONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 8-10 years proven working experience with analytics and data management solutions in an enterprise SAP environment
- Extensive experience of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with at least 1 SAC Planning full life cycle project
- Strong work ethics, driven, dependable, responsible and able to work effectively under pressure situations
- Team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focused, self-starter
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly new Cloud Analytics solutions.but also eager to stay on top of technology innovations and to continuously learn
- Willingness to participate in sales process, if needed, as a subject matter expert
CUSTOMER FACING SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal, strong verbal and written communication, and solid presentation skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and work with all levels of client and internal staff. Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations to non-technical audience.
- Ability to manage conflict and difficult situations at customer projects
- Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner with non-technical audience
- Ability to capture customer requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Project Management exposure. Ability to manage risks and issues and escalate through proper channels.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management, or related fields
- Ability to travel up to 100%
Even though the position is posted in the Netherlands, we are open for candidaten located within Belgium or UK as well. Relocation is not considered an option for this role.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.