Selby Jennings - Hong Kong
Responsibilities of Lead Trader - Cryptocurrencies:
- Lead the firm's crypto trading efforts (HFT market making).
- Conduct alpha research, portfolio optimization, and alpha blending to maximize returns from each signal.
- Manage an existing global team of traders, quant researchers and developers.
- Collaborate with CEO and CTO to spearhead idea generation around the fund and its performance.
Requirements of Head of Trading - Cryptocurrencies:
- 5 + years of experience in the systematic trading space.
- Expertise in Python/C++.
- A passion to capitalize within the cryptocurrency landscape.
- Advanced quantitative discipline (Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics etc.).