STA – Industry Director – Automotive/Finance - Dubai
Teads is looking for an Industry Director, Automotive/Finance to join our growing Strategic Accounts team in Dubai. You will be responsible for forging partnerships and driving incremental revenue growth on key accounts in the MENA markets.
This role offers the opportunity to join an industry pioneer and leader in full funnel advertising solutions, and one that is experiencing rapid Global growth. The Automotive/Finance vertical is a critical growth lever, and the Industry Director will be tasked with developing existing and new relationships and partnerships with the largest Automotive/Finance clients.
Our advertising solutions are bought by many of the world’s largest advertisers including P&G, Unilever, Nestle, Danone, Samsung, Apple, LVMH, and many others.
The Industry Director will also work closely with the Agency Sales team to manage senior level agency relationships.
Reporting into the local sales director with a dotted line into the Global industry director, this person will be a key part of the senior team developing the #advertiserfirst strategy in the region.
==== Responsibilities =====
- Develop and scale collaborative relationships with top Automotive/Finance businesses in the region.
- Be the expert on these Automotive/Finance businesses, to deliver solutions to best fit advertiser needs.
- You will ensure that Teads is front of mind with the local client and part of their core media mix; build relations across all key functions, ensure key stakeholders know and understand our proposition and aim to develop a local/regional partnership or fully leverage global JBP's.
- You'll maximise the client media investment – working closely with the sales team to deliver the numbers locally; ensure Teads is in all Core media plans, activation budgets ie NPD, big events or seasonal opportunities, and encouraging testing of new Teads innovation.
- You will share learnings back with global industry director and your peers in other markets.
==== In addition, you will ====
- Serve as an industry expert to drive vertical and client success by developing thought leadership within your vertical(s)
- Create and deliver consultative sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and Teads’ full funnel solutions.
- Drive external and internal market knowledge and insights.
- Proactive engagement with industry committees and conference
==== Requirements =====
- Strong understanding and background in Automotive/Finance (min 7 years’ experience)
- Ability to build relationships with top marketing/media decision makers.
- Proven experience in collaborative to build long term sustainable partnership growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of online video, display, and performance
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower colleagues to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to convert business from other media channels.
- Action orientated with a can-do attitude.
- A team player who delivers results and likes to have fun whilst doing it.
==== About Teads ====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies, and publishers through a team of 900+ people in 29 countries.
We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.