Do you have broad business financial acumen, have you successfully led SAP FICO projects and do you know how to communicate and influence stakeholders? We are looking for a passionate and driven senior business analyst to join our IT Finance Team in Benelux to deliver our ambitious application roadmap. Do you have what it takes and are you ready for your next challenge?
You will come on board at a truly exciting time as Danone is at the beginning of its journey to S/4HANA and Finance is the backbone of the transformation. You will report to the Business Systems Manager Finance. Your role is to act as a liaison between the Finance communities in Benelux and the Local and Global Danone IT teams by building relationships based on trust and credibility and developing a strong collaborative network to resolve Incidents and design and implement Enhancements in both run mode and project mode and to:
- Communicate with and influence stakeholders and participate in determining if the solution fits with the long-term strategic vision.
- Work closely with the Finance team to secure system functionalities, discuss business requirements, write functional specifications and align with our back office.
- Train the (JR) Business Systems Analysts and act as back up for the Business Systems Manager when relevant.
You are a driven and analytical business analyst, you have an eagerness to build a proper understanding of both systems and the people who use them. You could either be a technically minded person with good interpersonal communications skills, or a proactive business analyst with a passion for information systems. You can deal with complex situations and you know how to maintain structure in a dynamic, challenging and sometimes hectic environment. Furthermore you have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Information Systems Management, a relevant Business studies, or Accounting;
- you have at least 6 years’ experience in a similar role and in supporting/using SAP FICO;
- excellent communication skills in English, preferably also Dutch and/or French;
- experience in a senior role and coaching team members, also able to interact with high-level stakeholders.
- a valid work permit for the Netherlands.
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it’s all up to you.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Interested? We invite you to apply online via our career portal. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, please apply directly via our career website.
Danone Benelux is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any unlawful criterion. Ensuring an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all is important to us.