Req. ID: 232281
As Planning and Industrial Engineer, you will be responsible to perform capacity analysis, propose strategies to management and executes strategies to enable support on volume forecast in the tactical and long term horizon. In this role, you will also engage with Central Planning, Factory Network and Supply Chain in developing scenarios as well as pursuing strategic opportunities for the site.
- Maintain and validate capacity/capital/space models to enable accurate assessment of production loading needs
- Apply Industrial Engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling and production planning
- Maintain site level Master Data and analyze and resolve capacity constraint in order to support manufacturing Statement of Supply commits in the tactical horizon
- Support manufacturing efficiency efforts for the site (cycle time, OEE improvement, capacity optimization)
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with central planning and purchasing.
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers.
- Collaborating with other sites in planning, capacity benchmarking and projects.
- Provide inputs and support network optimization and long term strategy discussions.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Candidates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
- Good in written communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment, with good integrity and character
- Ability to multi-task and organize work systematically in meeting dead-lines without compromising on quality
- SAP system knowledge and automation skill will be an added advantage
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-ST2 ||