Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
The ideal candidate will be bilingual or trilingual individual with Hospitality or Tourism background , preferably with front of the office , guest facing activities. Candidate should be positive, presentable, and trustworthy individual able to provide customers with a warm greeting, seamless VIP check in experience; and ability to handle all incoming requests.
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations / package inclusions of individual guests checking in
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information, and attend to their requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Book TFG investment tour if/when customer interest and profile shows potential
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Proven experience in Hospitality / Tourism customer service field, or relevant role is an advantage
- Knowledge of Dubai basic tours and attractions is a must
- Proficiency in English + 1 language; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- Knowledge of MS Office
- High school diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant field will be a plus