Senior Educator – Goodstart Red Hill
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic Senior Educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Our Red Hill childcare centre has been operating since 1988. We are a small boutique centre with 3 rooms catering for 51 children per day from 15 months to 5 years
- Each week, each class at our centre spends some time out of the centre on a Nature Walk, visiting a nearby Magical Forest and creek space to play in nature
- We offer a welcoming, fun and very supportive environment with lots of long-term staff
- Our team of educators at Goodstart Red Hill have worked thoughtfully to create environments that are both calm and beautiful for both children and adults
- Our philosophy at Goodstart Red Hill is very much influenced by Reggio Emilia, with a focus on play based learning, nature play, and becoming safe, kind and fair citizens of our early learning community
- We work closely with the families to build a strong sense of community, we hold seasonal events for families to come along and meet each other.
- We have close connections with all of our families and are a very family orientated centre
- Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Full-time position, 38 hours per week
- You will be the Lead Educator for our Toddlers (15 months -2 year olds)
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support a team of passionate educators within your room
- Actively contribute to delivering the Centre and business plans
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Posting Notes: BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || SF:00 || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time