Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will provide WAN (Serial Circuit, Internet Protocol (IP) etc.) transport engineering, installation, and troubleshooting support. Tasks shall include:
a. Install and modify new and existing WAN transport systems as directed by the Government.
b. Perform monitoring and troubleshooting of WAN transport as specified in the TO.
c. Provide analysis and recommendations to optimize WAN transport networks.
d. Establish testing and remote monitoring procedures to ensure reliable operation of WAN transport in theater.
e. Perform Tests and Acceptance (T&A) of new Technical Control Facilities (TCF) equipment per Government-Furnished Information (GFI) criteria.
f. Conduct circuit, trunk, or link engineering necessary to establish or modify services.
g. Conduct transmission, voice, data, message, and video network engineering.
h. Process requests for service for circuits, trunks, and links.
i. Support circuit actions to include:
1. Communicate and coordinate requests for service.
2. Review service requests and service orders to ensure accurate circuit actions resulting from service requests.
3. Report circuit and system activations and deactivations through DISA channels.
4. Maintain circuit records.
j. Manage and implement network changes.
k. Develop documentation and schedules in support of the planning, analysis, and development of telecommunications and IT networks and systems as required.
l. Coordinate network issues within the USAFCENT staff and with outside agencies including, but not limited to: HQ USCENTCOM and subordinate Joint Task Force, the CENTCOM Theater Command and Control Center , HQ, USAFCENT base communications squadron staffs, and theater technical control facilities.
m. Travel as needed to support USAFCENT network engineering planning, implementation, or issue resolution.
BS Degree in electrical/electronics/computer engineering
- Minimum of ten (10) years of “hands on” work experience in support of communications electronic systems or equipment. Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, understands Internet Protocol (IP) routing and architecture design and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks. Minimum of six (6) years of engineering experience in Information Technology, IP Network Design and Architecture Development, Tech Control, and VTC
- Minimum of 3 years in Military Communications Systems
PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED-
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.