Is it a restaurant? Is it a bar? It's Bluespoon!
At Bluespoon we break the rules of traditional dining and place everything inservice of the most important aspect of food: taste! Yes, in that funky jewelon the canal, we serve European flavors with a Dutch edge, in our BluespoonRestaurant & Bar and our Events department.
Do you feel yourcreative juices flowing?!
Becausewe are looking for a Chef de Partie!
Who are YOU?
- Not just any chef; youare a Bluespoon Chef de Partie;
- A natural leader who hasthe ability to motivate and train those around him/her;
- Someone who is eager todo new suggestions for alternative menu items and minimizing waste;
- By adding some personalflavor and touch, a Bluespoon Chef de Partie will not back away from someadministrative tasks and some interaction with our guests to exceed theirculinary expectations.
What WE bring to the table:
- A great place to work in the awesome 9 streets;
- A bunch of cool colleagues;
- International working experience;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: loads oftraining opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the World, and let’snot forget about our social activities…!)
YOUR recipe to success:
- 1 - 2 year's work experience as Chef de Partie or 3-4 years as Demi Chef de Partie in a hotel or restaurant with good standards (ideally in luxury international brands);
- A love for Dutch cuisine and passion for fresh, local ingredients;
- ‘HACCP’ is your middle name;
- A diploma in food production or equivalent experience;
- Creativity, motivation and a hands-on mentality;
- An international state of mind;
- Good language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You are eligible to live and work in the Netherlands, already holding an EU passport or valid work permit for the country.
Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar are located inside the Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht. The hotel combines the best of lifestyle and Boutique hotels with a contemporary and personal approach. The hotel offers 117 artistically inspired spacious guestrooms and 5 luxury suites on the Prinsengracht.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please upload your CV and your recipe to success!See description