Aster DM Healthcare - Dubai
- Responsible for Operations and P and L of Medical Centres and Diagnostic Centres in UAE under the direction of Group Director – Finance and Administration
- Coordinate with Human Resources for manpower planning and recruitment
- Responsible for applying and implementing all SOPs per medical center
- Ensure provision of Quality Care and services through cost effective management of Aster Medical Centers and Diagnostic Centers operations
- Assist and support Quality Audit Team to enhance clinical quality in the medical centers and diagnostic centers
- Assist business development team to establish medical centers in line with the vision along with CEO and assist in doing feasibility study and business plan
- Ensure cross referrals are happening so as to retain the customer and render necessary care to the patient.
- Explore the possibilities of adding new specialty in the units or getting clinicians on visit etc. so as to increase the business generation
- Monitor and ensure effective functioning of the insurance coordinators in the Medical Centers and Diagnostic Centers
- Conduct weekly and monthly review meeting with Operation Managers and Unit Managers to review performance of units
- Represents clinical operations in cross-functional initiatives, as assigned by management and may act on behalf of team when designated
- Responsible for increasing the footfalls as per the business plan.
- Identify new business opportunities, both internally and externally and expand the network
- Keep an eye on local market conditions, local clinicians, competitor analysis and of the team when designated update the management
- Identify opportunities, market needs and industry developments while maintaining flexibility and preparedness to proactively respond to shifting threats and opportunities.
- Maintain healthy business relationships with the key external partners, Government officials, and competitors
- Close co-ordination with CR, Marketing and Insurance departments and take appropriate measures to increase the foot falls
- Provide input into non-project related activities and development of departmental processes, procedures and guidelines as requested
- Motivate team by providing fair, consistent, timely, specific feedback to challenge people to achieve their potential.
- Provide or facilitate training to clinical study teams on assigned protocol specific topics
- Take futuristic measures in the development of the team with updated knowledge and information
- Coordinates internal and external clinical development activities of all team members involved in the design and conduct of assigned clinical operations
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in a reputed organization, with a minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience