Do you know how to prioritize your accounts? Are you a hunter and born with a sales DNA? Are you capable of convincing and selling over the phone?
Then, Milestone Systems has an interesting opportunity for you to be part of an exciting future, in a great team and in a high growth industry.
We are seeking an ambitious Inside Channel Manager to our Middle East sales department, who has the skills to manage and service a large portfolio of resellers and actively contribute to the expansion of Milestone Systems in the territory. It will be your responsibility to prioritize your accounts and the attention given, so that the business potential of the portfolio is maximized.
UAE is an important market in the EMEA region, and you will have a key role in the ongoing development of this territory. The position is based in Dubai, where you will be covering the GCC and Turkey region and communicating with our prioritized channel partners. You will report to the Regional Sales Manager, Channel Sales, MEA, Middle East.
Milestone Systems offers
We offer an exciting and challenging job in the leading VMS company. You will be part of a team of professional and talented colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee YOU are the source to our success, and you will be part of an international dynamic organization that offers excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We are a fast-growing international organization that highly prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees. We cherish an informal atmosphere where everybody is always accessible.
- Building, driving and deepening the relations with resellers in the entry level and mid-market
- Initiate and drive one to many activities to ensure that the awareness and knowledge of Milestone is high within your partner base
- Work closely with Inside Sales at distribution to increase Milestone foot print with more resellers and partners
- Occasionally participate at events, seminars and exhibitions – and from time to time be responsible for driving the attendance and follow up
- Ensuring that your portfolio makes optimal use of the tools and systems made available
- Registration of interactions in SalesForce CRM system.
- Be responsible for forecast and over achieve targets
- More than 2 years of experience in the territory with security and/or video surveillance is an advantage, however not a must. If you are a fast learner, we will teach you.
- You have ideally been selling products and solutions that are IT / technical
- 2-3 years’ experience in channel management, with a proven success record is a must
- Strong IT skills specifically with MS Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage, but not a demand
- Fluent in English (oral and written) is a requirement. If you can demonstrate Arabic and Turkish is would be an advantage
- You are a hunter and have a drive that only few can keep up with
- You see opportunities everywhere – and nothing can stop you
- You think sales (and marketing) all the time – a highly competitive mindset is an advantage.
- You enjoy opening doors and from time to time do cold calling to new prospects and partners.
- You are verbally strong, and you are 100% customer focused being “reliable, open, flexible and honest”.
- It is in your DNA to speak with customers
- You are flexible and positive – and enjoys variety in your work days
- You are a multitasker – always focusing on the end goal which is to win a new partner or close another project.
- You enjoy working in a team, and accelerates when you work independently
- Self-propelling and result oriented yet natural team player
- You are relationship oriented, and sets Business on top of the agenda
Interested? Apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV, and will be interviewing candidates on an on-going basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have questions for the position, please contact Amine Sadi, Regional Sales Manager, Channel Sales, MEA, Middle East on Mobile: +971 50 899 0055.
For more information, please visit our web site
Want to know more about who we are, check out and follow: