MAG is seeking a highly qualified B200 Pilot to perform duties as a Pilot-In-Command . Overall responsible for the safe and legal execution of an ISR flight in deployed sites on the coast of the Arabian Sea, in accordance with GFR approved Flight and Ground Operations Procedures (FGOPs), applicable host nation rules and Federal Aviation Regulations.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Operates D&M platform at the direction of the Mission Manager/Collection Manager to best enable the Sensor Operator to satisfy government requirements/tasking’s.
- Overall responsible for the safe and legal execution of an ISR flight on the coast of the Arabian Sea in accordance with GFR approved Flight and Ground Operations Procedures (FGOPs), applicable host nation rules and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Responsible for compliance with all applicable vehicle safety and international regulations.
- Maintains all appropriate logs and documentation and reports directly to the contract Mission Manager on all D&M platform specific issues.
- Able to serve as D&M platform SME for planning functions.
- Shall have a minimum of 750 total flight hours.
- FAA certification (air/maritime) or equivalent, experience with sensor platform or like system to support all weather and night operations with an emphasis on international experience in imminent danger zones.
- Perform duties as Pilot-in-Command in all legal weather, day or night, as safely and efficiently as possible in order to provide the MSOs with maximum station time and position the aircraft to provide the MSOs the greatest opportunity to perform their duties.
- Perform all flight planning, performance planning, weight and balance, fuel planning as required to safely and effectively complete the assigned mission.
- Maintain all electronics and associated software updates to satisfy all flight planning, performance planning, weight and balance, etc as required: APG, ForeFlight, etc.
- Coordinates with the LNOs and host nation assets for any out station refuel operations and all associated required flight planning.
- Coordinates with the LNOs for all international flights and associated permissions and authorities: APACS - diplomatic clearances, landing authorizations, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
The required skills and knowledge include:
- Have, or have the ability to obtain a DoD SECRET security clearance
- FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Airplane Land License
- 750 hours total pilot time
- FAA Class II Medical certificate
The minimum level of education required is:
- High school diploma
The desired skills, knowledge, and education include:
- FAA ATP MEL
- B200 and/or B300 type rating
- 3,000 hours total time
- 1,000 fixed wing PIC hours
- 750 hours in either proposed airframe
- Adept and experience at Maritime Operations
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Click below for the “EEO is The Law” and Federal Contractor Poster Supplement:
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all, including individuals with a disability, by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.
MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam-Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability, please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:
Applicant.Assist@magaero.com or call (703) 376-8993