Senior Manager, Media Commercial - 73864
Client Services and Sales - Australia Macquarie Park
About The Role
- Nielsen Australia is looking for a Senior Account Manager to drive key relationships across our media client portfolio. Nielsen is offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of digital and TV media, based on our world-class consumer and media audience data.
- This role will give you direct access to leaders throughout the media industry; Nielsen prides itself on giving people the opportunity to demonstrate their capabilities regardless of age or seniority.
- The successful candidate will benefit from the mentorship of some of the most influential people in media, as well as being provided with every opportunity to bring their ideas to the table and coached on how to
- implement these initiatives.
- Work in a dynamic, fun and diverse team with unparalleled work/life balance, immersed into the heart of the media industry. Become the go-to person for these key clients and raise your own profile within the industry.
- A working understanding of all Nielsen products and solutions with a clear focus on Media
- Analysis and interpretation of data to provide insightful responses to client queries.
- Support the business relationship between Nielsen and a group of nominated clients, who are advertising agencies, publishers and brands
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers within the client group
- Assisting in the formulation and execution of account plans
- Support the proactive resolution of client issues by engaging and working across other Nielsen support groups as needed
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and support the business development effort
- Managing the contract negotiation process with clients to ensure profitable outcomes
- Builds insightful client presentations that reflect the client's needs
- Ability and experience to service and add value to clients directly through onsite presence
- Supporting clients when using Nielsen products and solutions through training and troubleshooting
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with other client representatives and other internal stakeholders to ensure quality and timeframe service levels are met and wherever possible exceeded
- Manages good working relationships with internal product and practice specialist areas.
- The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience with a demonstration of successful account management being essential in the ANZ market.
- Industry experience is essential; within Media Landscape, ex: Advertising agencies, Publishers, market research, media research
- Experience working with Nielsen audience measurement and planning solutions, marketing technology and/or digital media sales will be an advantage.
- Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to solve client issues
- Enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on both the media industry as well as their own career.
Nielsen is part of the infrastructure that the media industry is built upon on a global scale, our services support media planners/buyers, strategists as well as advertisers and their individual brands.
We also provide publishers and broadcasters with vital audience insights that drive their revenue and support their business goals.
Nielsen’s Media Industry Group is looking for a driven individual who prides themselves on their ability to get things done with a passion to proactively identify solutions.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park