Senior Educator – Albany Creek – Flamingo Drive
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic Senior Educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- We offer a welcoming and fun environment working as part of a very supportive team
- Located in a residential / commercial area close to community facilities, public transport and local schools and shops
- With low staff turnover, our Educators are one big family community who are passionate and dedicated to providing high quality educational programs and care for our children
- We promote lots of sustainable practices such as gardening, composting, taking care of our worms and using their juices to grow our amazing vegetable garden
- Community relationships are a big focus and we are always out and about in the community with all rooms having fortnightly excursions
- Diploma level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Full-time position, 38 hours per week
- This is a Lead Educator poition for our Nursery Room (6 weeks - 15 months)
- Plan and implement innovative and high-quality educational programs for each individual child
- Lead, mentor and support a team of passionate educators within your room
- Actively contribute to delivering the Centre and business plans
- Ensure learning and development is aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Posting Notes: ALBANY CREEK, BRISBANE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time