Primary Location: KWT-Al Ahmadi
Job Posting: Jan 13, 2021
Unposting Date: Feb 13, 2021
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success
• Co-ordination of specified tasks within the environment engineering discipline.
• Responsible for the progress and quality of assigned tasks within the environment area, including the supervision of engineers and graduates.
• To ensure all work carried out conforms with agreed codes and practices, meets all requirements of the contracts specification and ensure all work is carried out within agreed schedules, budgets and procedures.
• To provide innovative and cost effective solutions to clients for operating problems and capacity constraints in their existing oil and gas and petrochemical operations.
• Management, technical execution and completion of engineering assigned tasks in a specific Environment discipline area.
• Assisting the project engineers in the co-ordination and preparation of input into the contract documents for each discipline area, including design criteria, scope of work, procedures and design approach.
• Liaison and co-ordination with other engineers and discipline groups on the contract to effect timely production of deliverables.
• Manage studies and Environment-orientated projects as assigned.
• Development and improvement of company standards and Environment design methods.
• Technical writing activities, in particular, production of technical reports and operating manuals.
• Training and mentoring of new Environment engineering graduates to enable them to achieve professional membership.
• Quality Assurance – Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil and Gas Business Unit.
• Safety – Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil and Gas Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
• B. Sc. Engg. Environment / Chemical
• Minimum 8 years total post graduation experience
• Minimum 5 years post graduation experience in oil and gas
• Minimum 5 years experience in same role
• Must have a proven track record with multi-project(s) construction management in the Environmental projects.
• Locally available candidates in Kuwait are preferred