Be part of the dynamic IT team to manage the servers and storage across Southeast Asia. Continuously improve the qualities of the data centres through server optimisation and infrastructure support.
Job Scope for the System Engineer role
- Trouble infrastructure hardware and operating system layer at 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Implement security fixes and updates of server firmware and operating system.
- Write scripts for system automation.
Job Requirements for the System Engineer role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid knowledge of server and storage hardware troubleshooting.
- Write scripts in Ansible and Shell.
- Basic networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).