Synechron offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and we are looking for driven individuals, who want to be a part of our growth journey as one of the leading consultancy firms in APAC. Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver results that matter. To do this well, we need the best people to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team!
Embrace opportunity, cultivate change, accelerate digital.
· Test strategy and test planning for various phases of the programme taking all functional areas requirements and delivery plan into account
· Define a test approach to achieve results with optimum use of resources
· Set up the right governance for overall Test management with traceability on test coverage to that of requirements, defect management, Triage and timely reporting to stakeholders
· Periodic and timely updates to Senior stakeholders on overall status, risks and issues, mitigation plans
· Closely work with programme and project managers, IT project managers to sync up plans in line with overall delivery plans
· Effectively manage test resources by the leverage of tools and governance of test environments
· Phase end exist with sign off from various stakeholders to get changes into the live environment
· Proven track record of Test Management of a large change programme preferably in investment banking domain
· Test process documentation and Governance
· Must have knowledge and experience in investment banking products and trade life cycle. Knowledge of structured rate products and structured equity products would be added advantage
· A strong operational trade lifecycle knowledge is a requirement.
· Ability to manage key transformation projects in conjunction with Operations and IT.
· Analytical mind with excellent judgement and decision making skills to identify exceptions in process handling.
· Ability to drive out details and question procedures employed to deliver quality services.
· Organised, adaptable and self-driven to achieve collective information both formally and informally from Subject Matter Experts.
· Excellent relationship builder with strong communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and exacting standards.
· Previous experience of working with a Vendor would be beneficial.
You’re also excellent at….
· Getting the job done – You have an entrepreneurial mind set and are results-orientated
· Being part of a team – You are a team player who enjoys working with customers and sharing knowledge with your colleagues
· Going the extra mile – You’re ambitious and want to be the best in your field
· Having fun! – You have excellent social skills with a positive attitude
· Taking the lead – Proven leadership abilities and a desire to make an impact
What are the benefits?
· Being part of an ambitious global company driven by a strong futuristic and client-centric vision, with an entrepreneurial spirit by contributing to our mission
· A people-orientated culture of excellence and compassion, supported by focus on strong career development, performance management, and robust coaching and mentoring support processes
· Support from and participation in Engagement groups such as Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR), Women in Business, LGBTQ and Wellness
· A fun, international environment, coupled with an open-door culture