Req. ID: 232265
As Engineer, Cost, you will be responsible for managing plant-wide projects that span multiple functions / departments and support the Global Assembly & Test / MSB Strategic Objectives. The position requires a strong drive for results and ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and process owners from Assembly / Test / SSD Operations and the supporting functions.
- Manage Cost Program in MSB, track critical projects for Cost Reduction and drive towards KPIs for the year
- Work with sponsors, stakeholders, cross functional teams to identify and plan projects that support the MSB Cost Program, Site strategies, ensure effective implementation and successful / timely delivery of the project / program objectives.
- Plan resources required for the effective implementation of the projects / programs
- Develop metrics to monitor project progress and report project / program status to management on a regular basis. Work with Sponsors / Program champions on recovery actions if projects are not on track.
- Work with the Central Cost Team and similar functions on alignment of Site Program objectives with the network objectives and fan-out of BKM (Best Known Method) between sites.
- Possesses a bachelors degree in any discipline
- Experience / understanding of Micron manufacturing processes and business processes
- Prior experience in managing projects is an advantage
- Knowledge in using Excel spreadsheet, powerpoint. Experience in using project management tools, reporting tools like Tableau is an advantage
This posting is open to Singapore Team Members only
GJS Range: E1-E4/ P1-P4
Hiring Manager: Chunxuan Tan
Closing Date: Until Filled
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-ST2 ||