Dutch residency required
Cautam în jurul lumii izolatori!
Monter Isolatie Przemysłowych
(Allround) Insulation technician
Location: North-West, North-East Netherlands and on the location Shell Pernis (region Rotterdam)
Do you want to develop your insulation skills in an industrial environment? Do you enjoy working with various kinds of insulation? Are you a professional in heart and soul and do you want to work with your hands? We’re looking for you!
For two regions in Northern Netherlands (North-West and North-East) and on the location Shell Pernis (region Rotterdam) we’re looking for insulation professionals for various types of jobs and clients in the process industry. You’ll be working as part of a team and share your knowledge with other (starting) insulation technicians. In some projects, you might have the opportunity to supervise a team.
What will you be doing?
• As (allround) insulation technician, you will be responsible for all activities surrounding insulation and sheet materials at various industrial sites. Together with your team, you will ensure our clients are satisfied with the delivered work.
• Your activities will include:
o Removing the old insulation and preparing the surface you need to insulate;
o Prepare the insulation material by cutting it to the correct width and length;
o Fitting the insulation and secure it using various materials;
o Insulating pipelines, tanks, vessels, etc. using various kinds of insulation materials;
o (De-)Installing and sealing sheet work;
o Survey the work and, when needed, making a sketch/drawing;
o Choosing the right materials.
What do we have to offer?
• A competitive salary, based on the Collective Labor Agreement (depends on your experience);
• 8% holiday allowance on your gross annual salary;
• A quarterly bonus (depending on your own performance and business results);
• Travel allowance;
• A temporary installment with the prospect of a permanent contract;
• 25 vacation days and 13 adv (reduction in working hours) days - in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement Metaal & Techniek;
• A good pension plan - in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement;
• Collective health insurance;
• Extensive career and training opportunities;
• A close, enthusiastic and experienced team, where you can learn new skills;
• Fixed working hours.
What do you have to offer?
• Experience as an insulation technician, experience in an industrial environment is a plus;
• You are no stranger to hard work;
• You have knowledge of maintenance and customization;
• You’re accurate and eager to learn;
• You speak English well, Dutch is a plus.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Apply now! Click on the green application button to send us your resume and motivation. If you have any questions, call Jill Koolwijk, HR Business Partner at: +31 6 57 31 13 59. Don’t wait any longer and send in your application now! :)
We are Bilfinger
Bilfinger Industrial Services provides services like insulation, scaffolding, painting, tracing, asbestos removal, fire protection, noise control and rope access. We work for clients in the petrochemical, chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, food, energy, steel and maritime sector.
In the Netherlands and Belgium we have 1.300 employees working from eight different locations. Also, 1.200 more employees work for Bilfinger through certified subcontractors. Our head office in the Netherlands is located in the port of Rotterdam.
Acquisition will not be appreciated. No rights or obligations can be derived from introducing a candidate without our explicit order.