- Define, develop, deploy and maintain test system from new product introduction stage till product end of support stage.
- Responsible for identifying, prioritizing and addressing opportunities to improve design of test process and test software in the context of quality, performance, reliability, repeatability and cost.
- Design, develop, and verify test process, test system, test software test fixture development, utilizing test metrology & measurement uncertainty techniques and GR&R.
- Responsible for providing failure analysis tools, test characterization support, manages test specification, test documentation and test data throughout product life cycle.
- Works on manufacturing engineering assignments with broadly defined objectives.
- BSc/Masters/PhD in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge in any of software development such as C/C++/C#/VB.
- Experience in instrument testing an added advantage.
- Working knowledge in electronics measurement equipment, RF/MW test systems an added advantage.
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Minimum 7years' experience in related field.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 35430