GroupM is looking for outstanding students who open to explore and taking an opportunity to learn and experience working with the world's largest media company. It has been designed to be the foundation that prepares young and bright talents to get real exposure in media industry. You will get an opportunity to learn and train from the media industry's best practitioners and recognized leaders.
- Provide support in media proposals
- Optimize, manage & report on campaign performance
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation - from processing the bookings for an approved media plan, to putting together a copy call, to following up to ensure that materials are delivered on time and to specifications
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives
What you will need:
- Open to final/ 3rd year students who currently pursuing their Bachelor's Degree/ Master in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration and/ or Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Minimum internship duration of 10 weeks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrate strong interest to build and exciting career in media and communication
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
As Malaysia moves towards its goal of becoming a developed nation by 2020, we can see this ambition come to life through the digital literacy of its consumers. This market will provide endless opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals to hone their skill as it transits rapidly from manually-managed traditional media to programmatic new media.
Malaysia is one of the focus markets for securing the latest versions of our global programmatic technology, data management platforms and cross-media analytics. Those looking for an exciting and challenging career in media have no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.