Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The Side Lead is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the CTSS IV contractor deployed workforce and provides a single interface point with the local communications squadron commander. Responsible for executing contract requirements under the guidance of the local communications squadron commander. The Site Lead will:
- Serve as contract focal point for the execution of support to the base assigned (Al Udeid AB), and provide leadership and direction under the applicable TO(s).
- Supervise the task execution and performance of contractors supporting technical work centers under applicable TO(s).
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Interface with local host nation sponsor for housing, transportation, communication, and compliance with travel and visa requirements and other support issues.
- Assist in the administrative support and compliance with contract policies and reporting criteria.
- Support military policies and provide policy guidance for contractor personnel
- SECRET clearance required
- Bachelors degree
- 8 years in an IT/Telecommunications career field
- 5 years of general supervision
- 2 years of experience in the CENTCOM AOR
- Secret clearance
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
PENDING CONTRACT AWARD
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
- PMP or similar certification
- ITIL certification