As the Client Development Manager of Xaxis, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions to both WPP agencies and direct clients, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. Quarterly sales bonus and year end performance bonus could be entitled according to actual achievement rate. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Client Development Manager.
Reporting of the role
- This is a sales manager position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally and with potential to build his/her team. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to a advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
- to be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products
- started to assist Managing Director to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
- to be able to present Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to potential Xaxis clients
- to identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
- driven new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to both WPP agencies and direct clients independently
- Equiped to expand his/her team.
- Drive new revenue from both WPP agencies and direct clients
- Work with agencies and clients to establish planned investment levels quarter by quarter
- Education of GroupM agencies & direct clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, and Xaxis points of view
- Co-ordinating agency feedback as to product releases
- Communication of privacy standpoint to agencies and selected clients
- Aiding new direct client business apart from handling existing clients through WPP agencies.
- Looking for incremental investment opportunities for clients already using the Xaxis platform
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client alike
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs
- 3-5 years digital media experience. Less experience candidate would be considered as Senior Client Development Executive.
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials is a plus
- Programmatic sales OR digital agency background to include experienced interaction with customers
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measureable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics and competition.
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.
If you want a future in media and communications, and believe in Hong Kong’s belief of “work hard, play hard”, there is clearly no place more vibrant, challenging and exciting than Hong Kong, where opportunities for you to innovate and grow are unparalleled.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.