Req. ID: 259901
- Develop and maintain accurate Build of Material planning model of assigned commodities or Spares PM Maintenance Plan planning model of assigned Fab area.
- Apply supply chain engineering concepts to manage forecast requirement and forecast accuracy performance to ensure no inventory shortage or material expiry issues that can cause production line stoppage.
- Determine actions needed for excursion control and method improvement.
- Design and coordinate projects with several different departments to continuously improve forecast accuracy with high efficiency.
- Interface with research & development and process engineering to build BOM and forecast platform using Web Portal and Database.
- Coordinate material or parts shortage and expiry issues with relevant stakeholders in order to zero out impact to company.
- Develop reporting and automation capabilities to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Production Operations Management (POM), Computing & Programming or related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of statistics and data analysis
- Good knowledge in Python(Pandas)/SQL/Web app or related programming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess good teamwork skills and strong multi-tasking capability
- Ability to be self-motivated and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Able to collaborate freely and communicate openly and clearly with co-workers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and address root causes
Working Location : Fab10N, 1, North Coast Drive, Singapore 757432
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-ST1 ||