Job Summary & Expectations
As a Data Engineer, you will build and maintain end to end Data & BI solutions for the Data Platform to address various business requirements.
You will be an individual contributor who has deep understanding and experience building data solutions. In this role you need to use various tools not limited to; Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft BI Tool Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS), MDX, DAX, Power BI, Tableau, Windows batch scripting, PowerShell, Web Services, Python, R, C#.Net etc. You are also expected to do development, automation and maintenance of data solutions as an active contributor in current Team.
- Build and maintain reliable, efficient and consumable data solutions by delivering all phases of the software development life cycle, including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, integration, documentation, and post-deployment maintenance.
- Work on change requests from the business units.
- Maintain documentations of projects.
- Maintain user experience in term of availability, query performance and quick turnaround time.
- Resolve any data related issue like data discrepancies.
- Set up monitoring processes to alert any issue.
- Create & Maintain required business reports.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in designing & building data solutions.
- Highly proficient in T-SQL, data modeling and problem-solving.
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining an end-to-end data solution involving data exploration, data analysis, data ingestion, data transformation, data processing to deployment for both real time and batched data is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting tools is mandatory. Working experience with Tableau / Power BI / Qlik / SSRS would be preferred.
- Experience in big data tools and technologies will be an added advantage.
- Proactive, Self-starter & Go-getter attitude is expected in this role.
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with financial analysis, trend analysis or any large volume data crunching and analysis would be an advantage.
- Prior experience with Hospitality and/or Gaming domain would be a BIG plus.
- Very good team player & attention to details.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.