At Sephora, we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change every day. The Logistics Executive will work across multiple facets of the logistics business, including freight forwarding, fixtures and fittings, warehousing and transport. Get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and make your mark at a leading global retailer.
You'll shine here if you enjoy:
- Coordinating inbound internal sea freight and airfreight
- Monitoring shipments to ensure goods arrive on time
- Liaising with Freight Forwarder on new and existing shipments
- Monitoring Stock arrival at warehouse and managing stock receipts
- End to end coordination of fixtures and fittings
- Coordinating freight and liaising with brands and manufacturers
- End to end optimisation of processes and procedures
- Ownership of goods receipt at warehouse
- Monitoring, reporting and reconciling inventory discrepancies
- Coordination and administration of the omni-channel warehouse operations
- Day to day warehouse reporting and administrative tasks
- Optimising transport across the omni-channel business including line haul, last mile and intercompany transfers.
- Analysis and reporting
- Relationship building with 3PL’s and key stakeholders
- KPI tracking and adherence
- Supporting special projects as required
- Customer service enquiries and investigations
- New store openings
- Packaging procurement and usage tracking
- Providing insights and suggestions with the aim of achieving continuous improvement across the logistics function
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 1-3 years previous experience in a Shipping / Logistics / Supply Chain environment
- Experience with fixtures and fittings, warehousing and/or freight forwarding will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge in SAP preferred but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What's in it for you
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The learning. We invest in training for our leaders and associates. Not just product knowledge but building a personalized career plan with you so you continue to evolve and build your skills.
- The culture. As a leading beauty retailer, backed by the LVMH luxury brand, our reach is broad and our impact is global. Yet there's always room to explore. It's in our DNA to innovate and, at Sephora, all 40,000 passionate team members are united by a common goal - to reimagine the future of beauty. You can unleash your creativity, because we've got disruptive spirit. You can learn and evolve, because we empower you to be your best. You can be yourself, because you are what sets us apart. This, is the future of beauty. Reimagine your future, at Sephora.