Wipro - Singapore
Title: Director, Sales - BFSI
- Identify opportunities for new logo acquisition as well as growth in the existing accounts and lead account strategy and planning.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organisation and drive penetration in various functions including outside CIO.
- Leverage Wipro’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase share of revenues from single source deals.
- Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for large deals.
- Regularly monitor sales trends, market dynamics and incorporate into existing account strategy and plan.
- Also drive collections. Increase market share and also share of wallet with the customer.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives and competitive intelligence to develop new vertical and horizontal solutions.
- Showcase Wipro’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organisation through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with Wipro’s offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify Wipro leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.