Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams. As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The successful candidate will manage, supervise, and perform communication systems planning and implementation activities. Communications planning support can be theater-wide or at squadron level. Tasks shall include:
• Provide continuity for deployed USAF personnel and act as a liaison with the base-level USAF personnel to support USAFCENT operational requirements on projects and serve as a focal point for all communication systems planning.
• Direct and lead planning meetings, video and teleconferences as required by the TO.
• Coordinate with SMEs, local command, and external agencies as required to develop and brief project plans. Manage implementation of communication systems projects.
• Coordinate and facilitate communications installations to include frequency authorizations, civil works authorizations, logistical work, and other aspects as required.
• Coordinate engineering data through the base Communication System Integrator (CSI) to ensure communications systems architecture, configuration, and integration conformity.
• Consolidate monthly reports of all communication projects as required by the TO.
• Coordinate and process deployed base/command-level requirements.
• Track requirements throughout the lifecycle to include gathering, collecting, and archive requirements.
• Input requirement to Government-provided database.
• Act as a liaison with the base level USAF personnel to support USAFCENT operational requirements.
• Coordinate and process deployed base requirements as required.
• Eight (8) years of experience in technical specifications development, process analysis and design, technical problem solving, analytical/logical thinking, work experience in project installations of communications systems or equipment. Must have experience in coordination the work of several different activities/agencies in project completion. Must have experience in production timelines, coordination project support agreements, and reviewing engineering design documents.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience with the following:
o Managing, supervising, and coordinating military communication systems
o Planning and implementation activities,
o Managing communication architecture, configuration, and integration conformity,
o Working and communicating with military officers.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
• PMP Certifications or similar work experience.
• Secret Clearance
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.