Educator – Goodstart Pullenvale
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational programs to children in our care.
As a passionate childcare professional you will be committed to providing the highest quality of care and will be rewarded with the opportunity to build your career within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Our Pullenvale childcare centre is located in a semi-rural, tranquil environment, we have been a part of the community for over 15 years and has a strong connection with the community in the area.
- We are a 75 place centre open from 6.30am-6.30pm and rated EXCEEDING NQS
- Our environments promote children’s choice through a range of age appropriate resources. Each room has defined areas that promote growth and development for the first 5 years of life
- Our outdoor space offers a large area for gross motor development, socialisation and opportunities for moments of solitude with the leafy outlook
- Community is important to us and through visits to the centre and participation in events and activities throughout the year we are able to enrich the learning experience
- We aim to provide a nurturing and engaging care environment where every child feels safe and secure to explore all aspects of our play based learning programs
- Minimum certificate III level early childhood qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Part-time role 35 hours per week, parental leave cover until January
- You will be working in a float role providing cover for all rooms as required
- Actively contribute to the education program in the rooms and the centre team
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Comply with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
- Competitive above award wages
- Supportive and friendly team with head office support and excellent resources
- Ability to cash in annual leave
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted childcare fees
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
- Uniform allowance
If you have a passion for working with children, then this is the role for you!
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’ or to review the role PD please Click Here.
Posting Notes: PULLENVALE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Certificate III - Children's Services or equiv || Part-Time