Senior Educator – Goodstart Turner
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
Located in a quiet leafy street close to the city centre, schools, shops and community services and transport, our centre is licensed for 65 children per day. The centre offers state-of-art facilities and resources for children of all ages. Outdoor play spaces provide a variety of nature-based play opportunities.
About our role:
- Work with a highly skilled Director & Team
- Permanent role; Mon-Fri 40 + RDO hrs a week, Leading the Nursery or Toddlers Room
- Immeidate start!
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Hold a Diploma in early childhood or ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Early learning professionals who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducators
Posting Notes: TURNER, CANBERRA || ACT || Australia (AU) || NSW & ACT - Region 20 || SF:00 || Diploma - Children's Services or equiv || Full-Time