Overview of job
As the Performance Graduate, you will be assisting in the execution of client’s campaigns across search. You will be empowered to be involved widely across the search sphere, gaining exposure to all stages of the process.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Performance Director.
Three best things about the job:
- Exposure to learning and development in performance media
- Working in a dynamic performance team environment across Social, Programmatic, paid social and Digital
- Becoming part of the Ikon Sydney family, with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and build your career working on some of the most exciting brands in market
Measures of success
In three months:
- You will have secured accreditations across a number of digital platforms and ad technologies
- You will be supporting your team’s performance portfolio, reporting on results, monitoring campaign progress and executing finance processes.
In six months:
- You will be on boarding, executing and optimizing performance campaigns in paid search
- You will be owning a patch of clients with your manager, with set roles and responsibilities which guide the delivery of our clients investments in performance media
In twelve months:
- You will be a fully accredited performance marketer
- You will be an integral member of the performance team, made up of 30 performance specialists nationally
- You will have exposure to driving performance research and strategy
Responsibilities of the role:
Your main responsibility is to ensure that the approved strategies and implementation plans are set up, monitored and executed to the highest standard inclusive of general administration tasks of the department are completed accurately. This role sits within the performance team, who are a team of passionate specialists combining paid social, search and programmatic. You will be working with experts in each of these sectors to become knowledgeable in these cross functional offerings.
What you will need:
- A curiosity to make a difference
- Passion … think about the client’s money like you do your own!
- A keen interest to learn, develop and push yourself
- Courage for constant feedback
- Challenge how it’s always been done. Be different in every interaction
- Roll your sleeves up. Help out. Pitch in and nurture the pack
- Make it fun. If it’s starting to feel like a job, then change something. Surprise us. Surprise you
About Ikon Communications
Ikon is a full service communications agency with over $380m in billings across offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Auckland.
We have the breadth and depth of experience to create bespoke solutions for each and every client. For some, that might be a full suite of services from strategy, data, creative and media. For others, it could simply be amplifying a marketing spend across search and social.
You can learn more about what it means to be an Ikonoclast by visiting our website below: