Req. ID: 260462
As MMY Die Attach Process Engineer at Micron, you are resposible :
- Addressing and improve product and equipment -specific issues relates to Die attach Process
- Serve as the Die attach process primary point of contact for product-specific engineering issues and acts as a liaison with outside departments including Manufacturing, FAB, Probe, PE, Test, QA, EI and Planning.
- Liaised with QA group for quality improvement specifically for Die attach process by introducing efficient working method, safety working environment, line audit, equipment health check and process and equipment improvement.
- Participate in identify and/or manage specific project roadmaps (as required) in Die attach process
- Collaborating with other Assembly Engineering teams to implement new products and monitor existing products.
- Participate and contribute in risk analysis process, as required relates to Die attach process
- Manage or participate in cross functional or cross department projects and/or teams
- Use problem solving skill and statistical tools, mathematical modeling to drive continuous improvement project for quality, yield, productivity and cost improvement.
- Generate process specifications and control limits based on test data analysis
- Identify and implement Die attach equipment process control methods (training, APC, and reaction mechanisms)
- Standardize Die attach methods and procedures across areas, departments, and sites as appropriate
- Monitor assemby stability with SPC tools - equipment & sofware as a system control for MMY
- Monitor & Implement Wire Bond process working procedures, process specification, FMEA and OCAP for line personnel
- Identify and implement solutions, communicate with suppliers, peers and customers to accurately relay technical information, mentoring other, and EHSS.
- Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Semiconductor Industry.
- Knowledge in Die attach or Auto Vision process & equipment shall be added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and hands on capability with an extremely positive attitude towards working
- As a team and continuous improvement.
- Able to work under pressure.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Muar || Johor (MY-01) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LT1 ||