Req. ID: 259921
Candidate will be responsible for identifying, defining and managing yield/quality improvement activities from initial product release to high volume production in the area of electrical failure analysis and fault isolation work.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Electrical device characterization to identify electrical fail mechanism.
- Operate fault isolation equipment to identify fault location.
- Work closely with Physical Failure Analysis lab to ensure visual defect.
- Work closely with various stake holders from frontend to backend and GQ department to resolve defectivity issues.
- Prepare weekly report to summarized weekly electrical and physical defect mechanism found.
- Maintaining fault isolation tools ensure high uptime.
- Prepare report and present in weekly and issue meetings.
- Develop new fault isolation technique.
- A Bachelor's or Master's or PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Fresh Graduate Encourage to Apply)
- A team player with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong drive to excel
- Highly motivated individuals
- Knowledge on fault isolation equipment/technique is an added advantage
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-KL1 ||