Are you an experienced Marketing Coordinator looking for a fun place to work? Do you get excited by the thought of working for the world’s leading play and entertainment company in a continuously evolving, truly omnichannel environment? We offer the opportunity to work with iconic brands like NERF, PLAY-DOH, MONOPOLY, TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY and POWER RANGERS and huge global licensed properties like MARVEL, FROZEN and STAR WARS.
About the Role
Hasbro Benelux is recruiting for a Sr. Marketing Coordinator who will provide crucial administrative support to our day-to-day business. The role has a wide scope with exposure to multiple Consumer and Shopper Marketing fields, along with real responsibility from day one.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Leading the coordination of the digital marketing toolbox.
- Ensuring effective coordination of the display implementation process at key retailers.
- Ensuring that Marketing data is accurate and maintained in internal planning systems (such as Pricelist, P2M and Sunshine).
- Ensuring efficient finance tracking/reporting, PO raising and invoice processing.
- Supporting the Brand Team on administration processes.
- Building, managing and maintaining a healthy business relationship with internal and external partners.
You have relevant experience within sales and/ or marketing commercial environments. You are used to working with multiple stakeholders in teams and/or in projects as well as independently. Structure and details really make you tick and you understand the importance of not missing a deadline. You will be a confident communicator who loves to ask questions, step into the role and make it your own! You are comfortable challenging the process bringing with you new ideas, perspectives and experiences. You are open-minded with a positive approach and work well under pressure.
You will need to have:
- A Bachelor’s degree education in marketing or business (HEAO or equivalent).
- Experience in administration and coordination from a fast-moving organization.
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks and project management.
- Experience of working with numerical data.
- Works accurately and with adherence to processes and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills (ability to multitask and manage multiple stakeholder demands).
- Ability to work effectively with others, outside the line of formal authority, to accomplish goals and to identify and resolve issues.
- Comfortable with shifting priorities and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- MS Office proficiency and knowledge of SAP ideally.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Available to work a minimum of 4 days per week.
What We Offer
- A dynamic, fun and international team.
- An amazing company culture where people come first.
- A competitive salary with attractive secondary benefits.
- A flexible working policy focused on empowering employees to work where they are most effective.
- On demand access to a variety of learning resources.
From toys and games, to television, movies, digital gaming and consumer products, Hasbro offers a variety of ways for audiences to experience its iconic brands. Hasbro’s purpose is to make the world a better place for children and their families by creating the world’s best play experiences. The company is committed to corporate social responsibility and philanthropy, ranking no.38 on the 2020 100 Best Corporate Citizens list by CR Magazine and being named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for the past 10 years. At Hasbro you’ll not only find a great place to continue your career but also where you can make a difference!
Hasbro SA, based in Delemont Switzerland, manufactures and sells Hasbro toy and games products around the world. Hasbro European Trading BV ('HET') is Hasbro SA’s distributor in Europe, which sells to Hasbro SA’s customers in all major European countries. Hasbro International Trading BV ('HIT') is Hasbro SA's distributor for Direct/FOB sales in Europe. Hasbro BV ('the Company') provides sales/marketing and other services to HET and HIT in the Netherlands. Hasbro Emerging Markets BV ('the Company') provides services to Hasbro SA in supporting its third party distributor markets.