Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
• Design, Develop and Implement Diverse Wide Area Networking Environments
• Develop and implement QoS for a voice / video / data network environment.
• Use network/application performance management tools to troubleshoot, analyze, test and provide recommended solutions for performance problems.
• Develops and generates conceptual, logical, and physical network architectures, resulting documents and drawings, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architecture
• Provide operational support services for WAN and LAN technologies.
• Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
• Analyzes network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
• Work with DOD customers to fill information gaps and communicate architecture and technical solutions.
• Supports the acquisition of hardware and software as well as needed.
• Develop detailed logical designs in areas of: Gigabit Ethernet Switching/Routing (EIGRP & BGPv4), QOS, DMVPN, IPv4 & Multicast architecture
• Perform Network Engineering and Architecture Duties for Wide Area Networking environment
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance. Please be aware that this position requires a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet the eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) (Routing and Switching) certification.
- CompTIA Security Plus Certification.
- 3+ years of Cisco Routing and Switching experience; demonstrated technical proficiency in LAN, WAN, Network Management, and Security. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS,
- Demonstrated ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong, proven background with senior level experience with Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Strong attention to detail, good documentation skills, ability to write clear, concise project reports.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function with minimal instruction or supervision, or as a part of larger team reporting to formal project management. Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to High Level experience in designing and implementing enterprise level networks.
- Intermediate to Expert level knowledge of EIGRP, BGP, QOS, DMVPN and other WAN based technologies.
- 3+ years of Network Integration Experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Layer 2, 3 and 4 networking - Advanced knowledge and experience with EIGRP and BGP routing protocols.
- Advanced knowledge of multicast protocols / architecture.
- Experience with IPv4.
- Must have the ability to wear personal protective equipment, including protective mask, ballistic helmet, body armor, and chemical/biological protective garments.
- Medically/Physically fit for deployment with U.S. Military Forces Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) under the provisions of USCENTCOM Medical Standards.
#jpreqs #muncyreqs #Qatar #super6
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related fields (3 years military experience as a Senior Network Engineer can substitute for the degree requirements).