Req. ID: 235523
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
§Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
§From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
§Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
You will be trained on new tool installation and qualification
You would be trained, with guidance from expert, to:
- Collaborate with cross function teams to enable timely process release/qualification and tool-tool matching.
- Collaborate with tool supplier to ensure full compliance of the installation timeline, specification and safety.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
1. Micron safety protocols and procedures
2. Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency
3. Preventive Maintenance procedures
4. Corrective Maintenance workflow and procedures
5. Post Maintenance qualification procedures
6. Knowledge of auxiliary systems and equipment that work in tandem with main tool
7. Data analysis, process trace analysis
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Singapore || North West (SG-03) || Singapore (SG) || Frontend Manufacturing || Intern || Internship || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-KL1 || Tier 1 ||