This role acts as a technical specialist for GroupM’s audience insights and segmentation product, [m]insights. This role is part of the Platform Delivery team who are responsible for ensuring client requirements are implemented correctly and in a timely manner. The Implementation Manager is the technical partner to the Agency Solutions team to understand the client requirements.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Director, Platforms APAC
3 best things about the job:
- Work in an environment with likeminded people who are passionate for technology, data and problem solving
- Live and breathe GroupM’s industry leading proprietary software and be involved in its constant evolution and roll out of new features
- A role where you not only participate in day to day operational work but will be looked upon as a technical consultant to generate ideas and initiatives proactively for different industry clients
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Becomefamiliar with [m]PLATFORM technology suite and start to gain deep understanding of how [m]insights works and benefits it brings to agency teams.
- Working with the other ImplementationManagers, start to provide support to designated markets and agency teams.
In six months:
- Work closely with AgencySolutions team to onboard new client setups.
- Own designated agency and market relationship for operational support.
- Support with the training and roll out of new features.
- Gain understanding ofthe technical capabilities of the platform, including areas in which capabilities can be customized to deliver against requirements.
In 12 months:
- Become the single point of contact and one of the most knowledgeable people in team foreverything related to [m]insights.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring client requirements are implemented correctly and in a timely manner
- Act as the technical partner to the Agency Solutions team to understand the client requirements and provide recommendations on implementation
- Work with data partners to integrate their data sets into [m]insights
- Support agency teams with best practice and recommendations on tagging requirements and campaign operations
- Be comfortable with communicating and working with multiple global teams
- Provide regular training to agency teams and regular updates on product features
- Conduct regular platform health checks and guidance on how to improve
- Work closely with the Product team to test and rollout new features
- Own the setup elements such as first party data, tag integration (tag management systems, custom data integrations, CRM connections,etc.), custom data partner integration development.
- Working with agency teams for technical troubleshooting
- Work closely with agency ad operations and/or data teams and client web development teams
- Train and enable their local and/or agency-side counterparts where relevant
- Develop comprehensive implementation documentation
What you will need:
- 5-10 years as a technical engineer or ad ops, with expertise in ad and mar-tech
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosphere (DSP, DMP, SSP)
- Deep understanding of the purpose of DMPs and programmatic marketing strategies
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.