Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Crestmead – Julie Street!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Crestmead centre, based in Brisbane, QLD.
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will work closely with your Assistant, ensuring you plan innovative and engaging child-initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions.
Our centre - Goodstart Crestmead – Julie Street
- Close relationship with Crestmead State School – fortnightly visits
- Fun and committed centre team
- 4 room centre – ‘home-away-from-home feel’
- Great leadership support
- 75 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours - 6am to 6pm
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Competitive above award salary
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees - on commencement
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time, permanent position - 38 hours/week
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now". For further information, please email Mitasha Murabi, Talent Acquisition Consultant: email@example.com
Posting Notes: CRESTMEAD DC || QLD || Australia (AU) || Early Learning & Research || || Bachelor (ECT) 3yr || Full-Time