Keysight Technologies has been unlocking electronic measurement insights for 75 years. No other company offers our depth and breadth of measurement tools and expertise. Our singular focus helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. With our help, they are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference in the world.
The IoT functional and compliance test system enables real-world conditions testing and you are part of the team delivering these solutions. This is a senior engineering position which requires individual to work independently to resolve complex process and mechanical related issue with deep collaboration with R&D engineers.
Responsibilities includes but are not limited to:
- Participate actively in new solution/product introduction, including influencing the mechanical design of the solution/product to ensure manufacturability and conformance with the global supply chain, enabling prototyping while in the early development phase, testing the reliability of prototypes and managing the transition into production.
- Provide mechanical design support to customize a solution/product per customer requirement.
- Improves processes to meet customer and internal requirements.
- Plans, evaluates and recommends technical, quality and cost specifications to meet design and business growth objectives and supply chain optimization.
- Manages ERP data such as bill of material and routing.
- Development of assembly and manufacturing process and implement the transition manufacturing process from prototype to full production.
- Solves a broad range of problem varying in scope and complexity
The candidate should:
- Have 5-6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in mechanical design will be an advantage.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the challenges associated with the development/design of RF products.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound Knowledge in LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Bachelors or Master University Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 38787