Req. ID: 238302
As an Equipment Electrical Engineer, you will be oversees the installation, modification, upgrade and troubleshoot component related to electrical and electronic including studies performance and reliability to ensure production equipment is in control. Generating required operation procedure / work instruction and training for electrical component especially new tool before system hand-over for qualification. Work with the team across processes to troubleshooting electrical system together with equipment and facility team
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program for equipment electrical component
- Formulate FMEA scenario for syatem installed and implement appropriate measure to prevent potential system failure
- Develop maintenance specification
- Provide necessary production support
- Establish spare inventory for key equipment electrical part
- Work with Purchasing to identify critical suppliers and develop local source strategy
- Maintaining a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints
- Regularly conduct equipment benchmarking exercise
- Work with equipment suppliers to develop new capability
- Master / Degree in Electrical & Electronics or related Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in Post Encap process and hand-on experience in electrical stuff will be added advantages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Broad technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill & lead an engineering team through innovative process implementation.
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Muar || Johor (MY-01) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-LP1 || Tier 3 ||