Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
- Design & shape application architecture ensuring that it meets performance requirements for Customer.
- Establish acceptance of designs with client Engineering team & end users. Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line and articulating the benefits & value to the customer.
- Establish single point of contact with key customer project and operations leadership to convey the design philosophy.
- Carry out detailed business process analysis with the customer up to the functional level.
- Lead an agile design in number of sprints with deep interactions with end users through workshops and prototyping.
- Proactively recommend potential quality and efficiency improvements within the engineering and / or product development group.
- Regularly identify & communicate risk in the project and prepare mitigation plans.
- Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, and with own / other disciplines.
- Communicate with internal team regarding technical issues, escalating these early in the project.
- Cultivating client relationships and driving revenue acquisition.
- Identify and communicate the product enhancement requests to Product Managers. Ensure right priority assigned to it within the organization.
- Ensure that applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned, and tools are being used within the MES community this to optimize quality, productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor / Master of Engineering with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in digital integration field as technical leader.
- Significant understanding and experience in an industrial segment e.g. Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals.
- Must have a deep knowledge of Oil industries business operations & processes preferably in Safety Management digitalization practises. You must also possess strong knowledge of industry standard technologies in this space.
- Proven experience of influencing industrial project & operations leaderships.
- Proven leadership experience in large software solution integration projects.
- Experience in leading third-party solution providers, SME s and driving results
- Solid ability to listen to client needs and adapt to their work practices
- High level of commitment, motivation and a strong team player
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
- JOB ID: req264637
- Category: Engineering
- Location: BAHRAIN,Bahrain