Are you experience in the field of Supply Chain Security? Are you experienced in identifying food fraud both on- and offline, risk assessments and security management? At Danone we are currently searching for a:
Product Security Manager
(location: Zoetermeer – fulltime)
About the Job
This role is part of our Specialized Nutrition factory located in Zoetermeer and reports directly to the Security Director. In this factory (with over 500 Danoners) we produce specialized liquid medical nutrition contributing to the well-being of vulnerable target groups (infants, elderly and sick) in over 55 countries.
Your main responsibilities
As a Product Security Manager you will act as primary Liaison between security and key stakeholders for Supply Chain, Food Safety, QA and BUCM. You will be first point of contact in the areas of risk analysis, security concepts, procedures and plans, loss control and property protection in line with the Global Strategy.
From this pivotal position within Nutricia’s Zoetermeer Supply Point you will:
- Identify, evaluate and communicate security risks in order to make informed-based decisions.
- Build and update the security risk map, to minimize the potential impact of risk to the business
- Implement Global Security SOP, conduct audits, design and follow up corrective action plan
- Conduct focused security actions/investigations, under Global Security direct management
- Build relationships with local law enforcement in order to execute the global strategy taking into account local specificity
- Focus on supply chain security standards, implementation upstream & downstream, including supply points (factories)
- Participate to tender processes regarding external security guards.
- Manage the external security guards
- Develop and manage effective internal and external relationships in order to improve policies, standards and to stay informed of trends within his field/perimeter.
We are looking for someone with a MSc degree or with a BSc degree with at least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain Security (must have) preferably working in, or closely with, food industry. You are highly experienced in risk analysis, security systems and concepts. Moreover, you have demonstrated potential to collaborate with experts across diverse disciplines.
In addition, you fit this role perfectly because you are/have:
- You have the break the barrier attitude, expecting the unexpected and value the diversity in the work;
- You have a creative “out of the box” mindset and are always searching for things to improve;
- You have a intuitive mindset, which results in proactive initiatives;
- Ability to negotiate and build a network with divers stakeholders (QA, Supply Chain, Food Safety etc.);
- Communicate complex findings to a wide variety of all level regional and global stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Fluent in both English as Dutch is a must have.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
In the team of Silviu Balitoni (Security Director) we take care of the security for the Specialized Nutrition division at Zoetermeer and you will work with internal stakeholders within the Supply Chain, Food Safety, QA etc.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Are you the Product Security Manager we are looking for? Hit the “apply now” button now and apply before September 23th, 2020. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our career website.
Need more information? Please contact Toon Fleminks, Talent Manager Quality & Research & Innovation via Toon.email@example.com.