Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fuelling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a TechPro Engineer – Omani National, to be based in Muscat, Oman. This is an interesting career opportunity in the Process Automation Domain with world’s leading automation solutions Company. A learning opportunity with a 2 tier approach of hands-on training and on-job training with senior buddy for Honeywell’s leading Control Systems – DCS (Experion PKS) and Safety Systems. You will understand and deal with complex technical equipment and highly sophisticated range of products/services/DCS/Safety Systems whilst learning about applicable Systems and Business Processes of the LOB. You will have the opportunity to understand Oil & Gas / Refining Industries’ process automation requirements and Honeywell Solution fits for the same and receive hands on learning about Control Systems design and Engineering criteria
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Support Life Cycle Solutions and Services Delivery organization for projects engineering, hardware, software and services delivery.
· Delivering onsite services for configuration / maintenance of Honeywell Control systems.
· Compliance to Organizational Systems and Business Processes.
· Compliance to company’s HSE policies.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Control Engineering / Automation & Controls / Electronics / Mechatronics Discipline.
· Basic Understanding of Industrial Process Measurements & Controls
· Safety System application and basic concepts
· Computer proficiency – Servers and Workstations configurations.
· Software proficiency – Windows Server Platform, Windows 7, SQL, Networking concepts and configuration. MSOffice Packages.
· Ability to learn and grasp the technical aspects of Process Control Systems.
· MUST BE AN OMANI NATIONAL
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture
- JOB ID: HRD115905
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum,Muscat,OMAN,114,Oman