At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection.
Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and the world's largest publisher of adventure games.
Based in Singapore, this role will oversee the running of Wizards of the coast (WOTC) Pacific and SEA ecommerce channels that is/are operated by our retail partners.
What you'll do:
- Implement and monitor full year business plan with trade partner/distributor as developed by APAC e-Commerce manager
- Work with trade partner/distributor to ensure appropriate SKU is merchandised on WOTC online channel(s), ensure WOTC brand(s) is/are presented according to our branding philosophy and a positive customer experience is delivered to players by meeting the agreed service level
- Work with marketing/brand team to provide localized content for trade partner/distributor, to promote WOTC ecommerce channels by designing content to commerce tactics, to include ecommerce into wider marketing activities,
- Plan digital campaigns and monitor digital spend on platform and relevant external platform
- Prepare sales report, review campaign performance (e.g: Traffic, PV, conversion rate, ROI on media spend) and provides analysis that includes local insights and quarterly local ecommerce trend update
- Build strong & close partnership relationship with the various marketplaces and trade partner/distributor
What you'll bring:
- Strong ecommerce background with 5+ years experience in working with a trade partner and marketplaces (Amazon/Lazada/Shopee)
- Experience working in major ecommerce platform (e.g: Amazon/Lazada/Shopee) or trade partner E
- Experience in the Entertainment and/or Games industry is a plus
Education and Training:
- Degree level education with business, commerce, marketing or sales related fields.