This R&D Software Engineering position offers the opportunity to join a great team of software developers in R&D. We are looking for a passionate software engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. You will be responsible for architectural improvement, maintenance and refactoring, tuning and code optimization, and implementation of new features. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. You must be an avid learner, passionate about your career advancement, passionate about modern software practices, absolutely love to code and strive to outperform. Candidate must be able to design, develop, document and maintain software with high levels of quality and performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and Develop software applications for PC/desktop applications.
- Work with internal team and customers to identify and define compelling improvements, enhancements and features
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Analyses software product performance and capability. Make recommendations and executes solutions to improve s/w product performance, quality and reliability
- Monitor product performance, quality and reliability, identifies problem or unfavorable deviations, recommends and executes corrective actions.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's/Master's/PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalents
- Excellent knowledge and experience of .NET, C#, WPF, MSSQL, WCF services, REST API
- Knowledge on BitBucket, Jenkins will be added advantage
- Familiar with GUI development and multi-threaded high performance programming
- Software architecture principles, modern techniques in object-oriented design and design patterns
- Passionate about intuitive user interface
- Team player, positive attitude, passionate for continuous learning, self-motivator, good analytical, communication skills, apply multiple technologies to creatively exceed the users expectations and drive business value
- Software development toolset (IDE, graphical and numerical libraries, performance and memory usage profilers, etc.)
- Good understanding of General instrument operations.
- Good Organization, planning, communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : Malaysia : Penang : Penang
Job ID : 37652