Sev1Tech is looking for a Project Scheduler/Planner to develop and maintain a portfolio, as well as an individual project-level, Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for use on a day-to-day basis to monitor project execution and periodically assess overarching progress in meeting project cost, schedule, and performance goals and objectives.
*Position contingent upon contract award.
*Additional details will be provided as they become available; let us know your interest in this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the IMS to estimate and verify attainability of project objectives
- Evaluate progress toward meeting implementation requirements
- Integrate within the project schedule all Work Breakdown Structures, critical milestones, events, related dependencies and associated activities
- Assist in developing and proposing solutions for mitigating schedule-related risks and integrate mitigations steps into the IMS
- Develop reports and displays as requested and/or in conjunction with project reviews
- Perform and/or assist in critical path analysis and other ad-hoc forms of schedule-related analysis
- Oversee the incorporation of technical, logistical, contractual, and programmatic changes into the IMS on a real-time basis to maintain accurate and current project baselines and projections, and to establish realistic and attainable project execution goals and objectives
- Leverage a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Army and DoD environments, covering the DoD 5000 series policies
- Assist Integrated Product Team Lead with planning and scheduling tasks, planning and integrating schedules, and recording project schedules and bi- monthly updates to Microsoft Project and posting to Project Server using SharePoint
- Provide program scheduling support expertise to monitor, update, and control program activities
- Collaborate and interface with System Contractors and all external stakeholders to review and provide comments to their respective schedules
- Participate and/or facilitate weekly schedule working group meetings
- Establish and monitor program activities for milestones, key events, and significant accomplishment criteria
- Develop and manage schedules that effectively communicate to all levels of the project team and stakeholders
- Provide assessment and analysis of the IMS
- Provide management briefing pertaining to the program IMS
- Minimum 3 years performing Scheduling and Planning duties
- Bachelor’s degree or preferably a Master’s degree in a business related field
- Must currently possess Secret clearance or higher
Founded in 2010, Sev1Tech provides IT, engineering, and program management solutions delivery. Sev1Tech focuses on providing program and IT support services to critical missions across Federal and Commercial Clients. Our Mission is to Build better companies. Enable better government. Protect our nation. Build better humans across the country.
Join the Sev1Tech family where you can achieve great accomplishments while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please apply directly through the website at: https://careers-sev1tech.icims.com/ #joinSev1tech
For any additional questions or to submit any referrals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sev1Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.