KimberlyClark - Bahrain
Mill Cost Analyst
- Perform daily and weekly Mill check/control, regular connections with Operational Team and perform financial month end in liaison with Regional and local team
- Provide timely, accurate, and insightful information, analysis (e.g. benchmark, mill performance, new product costing etc.) and recommendations to the mill manufacturing teams and others, and clearly highlight actionable opportunities for improving profitability.
- Lead preparation, review of realistic mill forecasts on timely manner based on key drivers and identifying risks and opportunities to drive corrective actions
- Coordinate the implementation of internal control activities liaising with internal control specialist and mill management team.
Provide financial expertise for capital investment decisions and post completion analysis.
Support ad hoc financial analyses and activities as directed.
Drive cost awareness across the mill by translating financial information into a story and operational targets.
- Years of relevant professional experience: 4-5
- Area of experience: Finance Business Partnering, Manufacturing Finance, Mill Costing
- Educational Background: Masters in Finance / Accounting, CMA, MBA
- Skills: Excel, SAP, Costing Proficiency, Business Partnering
- Languages: English (mandatory), Arabic a plus
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
Primary LocationBahrain- Olayan
Time TypeFull time