The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
About the First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
Unleash the explorer in you at The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle, an upscale hotel located in in the heart of JVC. Our 491 well-appointed rooms and suites make for the perfect retreat after a busy day of discovering the city, or attending business meetings. Centrally located, the district of JVC offers convenient access to the entire city. The area is connected to three main roads, while bus networks and the hotel’s shuttle service will keep you seamlessly connected to the city. Dubai Marina, Downtown Dubai and The Expo 2020 site are all within a 20-minute drive. The community of Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) provides a number of family friendly conveniences including the Circle Mall, public parks and restaurants, which are all easily accessible from the hotel. Our signature restaurants and bars provide trendy venues to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a mouth-watering meal. Santé Ria oozes with full bodied Latino spirit that serves mouth-watering flavours inspired by the vibrant cultures of South America. The Village Bistro offers a vibrant, family-friendly dining experience where guests will enjoy an à la carte menu options and international buffets. The Village Bistro also serves the terrace and pool deck where guests will be able to enjoy a refreshing dip and al fresco dining. The hotel also offers a number of leisure facilities including an exclusive club lounge, a large outdoor swimming pool, a gymnasium and male and female massage treatment rooms.
About The First Collection
The First Collection, brings together the key hotel, hospitality, and lifestyle assets of The First Group under one exciting and progressive brand. Comprising of five operational hotels and a pipeline of seven upper midscale hotels that will launch under The First Collection banner, the company has ambitious growth plans across the UAE. The First Collection also encompasses popular dining outlets including MasterChef, the TV Experience, Lola Taberna Española and Ikigai, which have received acclaim for delivering unique and exceptional dining experiences.
The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
Put your career first by embarking on a rewarding journey with the First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle. We understand that our employees are the face of the company and providing our guests with memorable experiences is at the forefront of everything to do. To support this, we provide our employees with tailored training and development opportunities to help them grow in terms of their career and personal objectives.
We are committed to hiring talented and energetic individuals who will enrich the stay of every guest. To achieve this we focus on providing a work environment that inspires motivation and retaining employees. We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees, which include: return air tickets to home destination, uniform and laundry services, accommodation and recreation facilities, medical coverage and life insurance, transportation, duty meals, colleague discount in our F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates, enhanced employee rewards program, team bonding and engagement events, employee health and wellness activities.
Housekeeping Attendant ensures that all guest and colleague areas are maintained to a high standard of maintenance and cleanliness, as assigned by the Housekeeping Management Team and in accordance with the Company policies, procedures and standards as laid out by the management to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Attends the morning/evening briefing at the beginning of the shift.
- Collects the section key against signature and room report from the housekeeping office and returns them at the end of the shift.
- Cleans assigned rooms thoroughly, makes the necessary arrangements in the guest rooms and replenishes linen and guest supplies.
- Inspects all facilities, furniture and fixtures and reports any damage to the supervisor for action and follow-up.
- Informs Order Taker / Floor Supervisor of any missing/broken items found in rooms.
- Attends to the guest’s requests and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- Informs Valet Service to collect guest clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing to maintain guest satisfaction.
- Operates in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests and team health, safety and security as well as protects and conserves the environment.
- Special general cleaning in guest rooms as per housekeeping daily, weekly, and monthly schedule and occupancy level.
- Cleans staircases, corridors, windows, and pantries on the assigned floors as and when requested.
- Cleans and stores all the equipment in proper place and keeps pantries well arranged.
- Pays particular attention to busy areas outside of section such as guest elevators inside and outside, ashtrays.
- Re-stocks trolley and pantries for the next day.
- Present and active in the training sessions provided by the hotel and department.
- Reports any maintenance issues immediately.
- Assists with preventative maintenance programmes.
- Duties are not limited to rooms only but also could be assigned in the Laundry and public area.
At least 2 years experience as Housekeeping Attendant in 4/5* Hotels.
Candidates in the UAE are preferred.