Overview of job
Wavemaker Hong Kong is looking for a Performance Executive to join our energetic team. You will be responsible in delivering planning recommendations and ensuring smooth account coordination internally and externally with our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Manager/ Supervisor.
- You will have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of clients giving you lots of exposure at your earlier stage of career
- Opportunity to learn from the best in digital media such as advertising products from Google, Facebook
- Our agency is a great environment to work in, with plenty of training opportunities and a committed and passionate work culture.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Obtain the basic knowledge and relevant skills of digital media planning and buying
- Support daily routines with working partners (mentor, planning team, media vendors and creative agency)
In six months:
- Grown to work closely with working partners mentioned above on media campaign (campaign executions and daily routines)
In 12 months:
- Independently leading the buying / monitoring of key campaigns on key clients
- Proactively providing recommendations to the team to improve / optimise campaign performance.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support supervisor and manager on key functions include but not limited to Media Planning, Buying and Trafficking
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation on the effectiveness of different media channels.
- Manage and use various research, advertising, tracking and trafficking tools given on various post‐campaign reports
- Identify appropriate media strategy and tactic, with the guidance from supervisor and manager.
What you will need:
- Degree in any discipline, major in Marketing information management, business, mathematics would have an advantage
- Able to manage multi‐task and have a good interpersonal skills
- Good at numbers and have attention to details
- Able to work independently but also a good team player
- Passionate to pursue career in media/digital industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Preferably around 1 year working experience in media agency
- Fresh graduates are also welcome
- ars in media business, preferably with social media planning and campaign execution experience
- Mandarin & English working proficiency, regional or global experience preferable but not mandatory if willing to learn.
Wavemaker is a billion-dollar revenue agency that sits at the heart of GroupM and WPP. Our ambition is to be the most distinctive and admired media, content, and technology agency in the world. Wavemaker is a global network that operates locally in over 90 countries and 139 offices. We are aligned behind our purchase journey obsession, and we help our clients translate audience behaviours and insights in to smart decisions for today and tomorrow. Our commitment to our clients it to be the “Future Makers’. We demonstrate this in how we think, how we work and our relationship to technology and content to better serve their needs. We are leading the way in re-inventing the role of a media agency in the digital age, embracing media planning and buying, but fit for the modern marketing requirements of seamlessly connecting media, content, and technology.
Hong Kong’s small yet highly dynamic and efficient media market means it gets to operate with agility. Its internet and digital penetration continues to grow year-on-year, and has the highest smartphone penetration in Asia Pacific at 87%, while tablet ownership clocks in at 57%. Hong Kong’s digital market boasts a healthy mix of local, regional and global players, providing new opportunities in the media space.